Thursday, November 5, 2015

Payton Blakley ~ #Military #Romance #Author #SEAL #Controversial

So I'm Payton. And, before you ask, yes I am a female. I really have no idea what I'm supposed to say here. A bit of information - The networks  as I join them, will be linked to your left (several already are), please feel free to join me on any or all of them.

I write romance - adult content romance. Some books will be steamier than others, but they all will contain sex. I also write (sometimes - not every book) about controversial relationships: other woman, male/male, cheating spouses, etc. Not everything is a sunshine and rainbows either. Some of my characters die. Some hearts do get broken.

I'm hoping you'll take the chance and indulge in my blog and social networks. I would love to be your guilty pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment