Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#Proofreader Services

I'm a little late with my post today. It's going to take a bit for me to get used to daily blogging. In fairness, I did blog a bit this morning when I made a decision.

I've done proofreading work for a number of years and have decided to offer my services on the internet as well. I have stayed away from social media for ages, and initially wasn't planning on sharing this job online. However, with my sister needing some help (<---clickable), I need to fill in the gaps in cash.

So, I would be very grateful if you'd check out (and share) my proofreading business blog (<---clickable). Currently, I have no waiting period (every year after Halloween it slows down). I charge less than most proofreaders and do the same great quality of work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment